1. It increases heart efficiency http://abcnews.go.com/Health/seconds-exercise-worthwhile-90-minutes/story?id=24759309
2. It is effective in small but consistent doses. Read the article referenced in previous point.
3. Resistance exercise strengthens bones.
4. Physical activity is a key factor in avoiding Alzheimer’s.
5. Exercise effectively lowers blood sugar.
6. A program of regular walking significantly effects symptoms related to peripheral artery disease.
7. Cardiovascular fitness is positively correlated to longevity.
8. Exercise is an effective treatment for anxiety and depression
9. Exercise reduces the risk of heart disease.
10. Exercise reduces the risk of breast cancer.
11. Exercise has a profound effect on your brain, including aspects of creativity and reasoning.
What’s your conclusion?
To Your Decision For Fitness,
The Senior Health and Fitness Blog by Steven Siemons is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
See what I’ve created just for you…hit the Pinterest Bar below to to see today’s breaking Senior Health News Updates …Your only source for senior health news in one place! In between blogs, this is where you’ll find me: bringing it to you! Try it with your morning coffee.
“It’s About You… It’s About Time!”